Well I decided to post online today. I've been reading and re-reading blogs from all over, and I'm shyly putting my toe - big toe - in the water. I thought, this is a fabulous way for my family and friends to see what we are doing, and see pictures to prove that we are doing it. So here it goes - something that mere months ago I thought I would never do, I BLOG.
To those needing photo gratification - here is Ben and Ava strolling the path in front of our house! PS. Click on the photo if you want it enlarged!
1 comment:
Welcome to the Blogging Community! It's shark-infested waters my friend. I'm putting you on my friends page, and I expect a return link, or else I'll start making subtle changes to the look of your page.
Kidding. I'm pretty sure that would be immoral.
Let's keep each other up with our posting! And maybe we can do some guest-posting sometimes? Hey, do you Tweet yet? I'll invite you. Ooo, and you must contribute to BlogNosh.
Blogging is the FUN.
Liz
Post a Comment