I am SUCH a slow poke this month. It literally has been one full month since posting. I really don't know where the time is going. Halloween came and went and now we are in the full swing of Christmas.
Updates over last month:
- Ava was a cow for Halloween
- Ava likes candy
- Ava likes Bagpipes - she heard them at the Remembrance Day ceremony
- Ava does not like Santa
- Ava does not like fireworks (Kick off in Peace River has the night of lights with fireworks)
With us: Ben is liking his new job - its really busy. We have decided to renovate our kitchen. That is partially why no one has heard from us in a month. We are picking out colours, cabinets, flooring, counter, tile, blah blah blah. I'm not meant to build a new house! I was also busy busy at work - I had 2 U of A students work with me for 4 weeks and it was amazing! Just really busy and my head was tired. Church is also busy with end of year budget/council/missions meetings.
I leave for Ontario on December 11 until the 22nd and then come back and go to Lac La Biche on the 22nd until the 28/9th. Ben will meet us there.
So all that said and done - I will post a few pics!
Love the Shaws
No comments:
Post a Comment