Today I turn 31. I find myself watching the colours change and I can't believe another year has gone by! Unreal. Ava will be 2 in one week!!! So to celebrate Ben has taken Ava to the dayhome so I have some great uninterrupted time to pay bills, maybe clean out a box or two in the basement. That is decadence! I also have a massage booked at 11:00 so that will also help out!
For those of you who are reading and don't already know, I am pregnant again. We are due May 1st. Still feeling the pains of the first trimester blues, but I know that soon the nausea will pass, and other aches will begin. It is an exciting time, because both Ava and this new baby will have a new cousin due March 1! Stew is going to be a great Dad and we all really like his girlfriend Theresa. They found out it will be a boy so watch out for motorized gadgets...
So on this post I put up pictures: view from one of our walks - the classic "Peace River in the Fall" shot, picture of Ava on a boat for the first time (we motorboated up the river a few weeks ago with friends), and my flowerbed that my mother so graciously planted in May and really wanted a picture of! If you zoom in, look past the weeds.
Cheers everyone!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday.
I think the blog looks and sounds great:) The pictures are really nice.
I can't believe how much Ava looks like a toddler now compared to when I saw her in the summer! Wow.
I'll try to check in while I'm "across the pond" as it were.
Talk to you later
Jen
Post a Comment